Choosing a best quality, high chair for your baby is a challenging task and there are many things to consider for this. It includes durability, stability, harness,height of the chair, an adjustable or not and also the chance of collapsing. New parents have a to think whether it is suitable for apartment living condition or not. Hence, to get best highchairs for babies, parents should follow few tips.
Ø Easeand comfort to use
This furniture will be used everyday for many hours and for that reason, the product has to be smooth to operate. Keep an eye for :
- Harness : Generally, a 5-point harness with a centralized buckle, 2 shoulder straps and 2 waist straps, are common in most of the best highchairs for babies. Ensure that the harness fits properly to keep the baby safe in the seat.
- Recline: Many a highchairs offer recline options that enables to tilt and space. In some chairs, only back portion is reclined where in some the seat and foot-space gets reclined too. Make sure it is comfortable for your kiddo and his/her fingers don’t get trapped while adjusting the recline feature.
- Adjustable Height: The highchairs with customized height adjustment are the best highchairs for babies. Also check whether the dimension iscompatible for your environment.
- Safety Post : It is the little bar located centrally in between baby’s legs to keep the baby safe from slipping down.
- Comfort Characteristics: For your newborn, some extra comfort features like infant inserts keep baby’s head and neck safe.
Ø Ease of washing
The best highchairs for babies offer such quality which is easy to clean as babies make it a mess everyday and it increases and varies according to the types of food intake.
- Cushion Chair: Highchairs with padded cushion should be made of vinyl-like ingredient which can be used by simple wiping. Cushions which are removable are good to wash in the machine. Avoid cotton or similar material which catches stain.
- Base And Buckle: Fallen food crumbs are daily things to see for parents. Wide base of the highchairs makes it easy to clean. Avoid buckles with cracks and nooks.
The quality is a point where you should not compromise. Your kid is going to spend a huge portion of time seating, napping, eating and doing all sorts of things. Naturally materials, safety measures, equipment have to be best for babies.
Highchairs for babies with smaller footprints are popular because it uses less space. Chairs with wheels are chosen by some people where it doesn’t make much difference to others. Foldable chairs are pretty much in demand also to accommodate space.
Ø Set up process
You will not prefer a high chair which is difficult to set up and which requirestools and machinery. It’s a daily use product so arranging it quickly and effortlessly is what you need.
Lastly, best highchairs for babies are necessary stuff for babies. As the grow, various kinds of chairs are needed. Always keep an eye on safety measure, straps and harness. Make sure the product is long lasting so that you don’t have to end up buying it every year